Muse Magazine

Friday, June 22, 2007

WARDROBE: Still have cramps: Home sick: Random musings/surfing the Internet




















Handbags are still top sellers for most fashion houses, but it seems like it's been ages since I've heard women talk openly about coveting an It bag the way they did several years ago with purses like the Chloe Paddington, Balenciaga motorcycle bag and Fendi Spy and B bag. Has the idea of the status handbag finally died? As of now, I'm personally into satchels that don't scream "I paid 2 G's for this"--especially after my bag debacle of 2006. I've been particularly loving secondary lines because the bags tend to be cheaper (think $200 to $500) and aren't so obvious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter