Muse Magazine

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

THE PALETTE: More lipgloss























From Lil Mama's playground ghettotastic "Lipgloss," which we talk about here to Eve's video for her new single "Tambourine," which features umpteen shots of shiny lips and tubes of MAC lipglass, I'm loving all of the lip lacquer references in pop culture these days. I honestly had stopped wearing the stuff entirely in favor of my Rosebud lip salve instead. But thanks to my guilty Lil Mama addiction, I've found myself wearing DiorKiss on occasion. They literally smell like fruit smoothies, but thankfully aren't flavored. So you don't have to worry about licking it off throughout the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter