Muse Magazine

Friday, July 06, 2007

PALETTE: If your nails eat top coats for dinner like mine do
















I've always had problems making my mani/pedis last because 1) I often bite my nails (an old habit dating back to the 1st grade) and 2) I sometimes take dance classes that require me to bounce around bare foot. And then there's the frequent beach trips; salt water and the sun destroys the top coat (during a trip to Belize, the sun was so hot, my polish melted off.) That said, I usually stay away from wearing any colors that aren't nude because I'm constantly chipping my nails. But during a random trip to Ricky's in Miami last month (yup, I scraped my O.P.I. off in the sand), I bought Essie's Super Duper Top Coat. My polish has now lasted at least two weeks with no chips and my nails feel stronger and harder. I'm psyched. But I'd be even happier if I could find something to handle those dance class-inducing callouses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter