Muse Magazine

Thursday, May 24, 2007

LOVE: Three men I'd throw myself at (if I weren't already attached and if they were straight or not married)























1) Patrick Robinson, who is like the Maxwell of the fashion world (only Maxwell isn't rocking a 'fro these days.) Robinson had me sweating Perry Ellis clothing in the early '00's before making Paco Rabanne cool again. Now he's tackling the giant sinking retail ship that is the Gap by signing on as its executive director of fashion design, a move the company announced yesterday. I'm confident he's capable of making the brand cooler than it's been.

2) Marc Jacobs, my fashion crush since the age of 21. He just joined MySpace land today. Become his friend by clicking here.

3) Mos Def, even though he has five bazillion kids and umpteen rumored ex-wives. All jokes aside, I could watch him on the big screen or on stage all day. He performs his first full-length live concert in ages this Saturday at the Highline Ballroom in Manhattan. Click here for deets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter