Muse Magazine

Monday, May 15, 2006

WARDROBE: Your boyfriend is the new fashion muse






















I always silently laughed at my man when I'd tag along with him to painfully exclusive sneaker boutiques that featured printed t-shirts displayed on walls like painted canvases and high-end kicks in glass boxes. I mean, how many interpretations can a guy give of that look? Then he pointed out that I should stop hating and try it out myself by wearing a fitted version like the Urban Outfitters one here. Instead of jeans, though, I paired it with a '70's style, high-waisted khaki skirt and loved it. So I guess I played myself. Now if I can just get him to give up those Marc Jacobs Vans.

-Muse
mailto:info@musemang.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter