Muse Magazine

Sunday, May 21, 2006

PALETTE: Let the pedicure season begin



Not to sound totally vapid, but raise your hand if you’ve ever gotten a fresh mani/pedi for a trip to the beach only to have your toenail polish chip after just one day of frolicking in the sand under the hot, hot sun. Sooooo annoying, right? That was my dilemma until a manicurist turned me on to Lippmann collection. Now, I could walk on fire (I wouldn’t recommend it though) and the stuff would still look fresh. I once even went as long as a month without a pedicure (I wouldn’t recommend that either) and my Lippmann dipped toes were still as red as ever. This summer, I’m looking forward to adding the colors No More Drama (a pinkish caramel), Daytripper (a melony peach), and Bitches Brew (a rich mulberry) to my collection.

-Muse
info@musemag.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter