Muse Magazine

Monday, October 15, 2007

LIFE: On our to-do list this week
















1) Kara Walker's "My Complement, My Enemy, My Oppressor, My Love" at the Whitney Museum
We actually went to see this on Saturday. But the museum was so crowded it was difficult to really process her intense commentary on gender, race, and the ideologies that birthed (and was born of) the slave trade. So we're planning to go back.

2) CMJ Music Marathon and Film Festival kicks off tomorrow
This is primarily an indie rock happening, but acts who perform other genres share the lineup. We're marking our calendars for M.I.A. (Friday), Q-Tip (next Tuesday), and Dean & Britta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter