Muse Magazine

Sunday, May 06, 2007

LIFE: Home sick, still: Stream of consciousness: Channel surfing

-I just watched big 'Trece's even bigger fiance, Sugarfoot, celebrate their engagement by making whipped cream out of ranch dressing and sugar before going up to the bedroom on the Three Six Mafia show, "Adventures in Hollyhood." "She is hooooooood," Juicy J said as he watched her waddle up the staircase. Three Six Mafia brought her to L.A. from Memphis (on the BUS, not the plane) so that 'Trece could propose to her with a $7,000 engagement ring (couldn't he have put $300 of that amount towards a plane ticket?) I'm having an epiphany, hood is selling right now. "Flavor of Love: Charm School Girls" = hood = hugely popular. "I Love New York" = hood = high ratings. I rest my case.

-I shouldn't have had Ethiopian food last night. While the spices opened up my nasal passageways, the spices did my still-recovering stomach in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter